If an editorial of yours has been selected to appear on TheOnes2Watch, these are the specifications of what we need from you in order to publish it:
Please include the following:
- Title (though we reserve the right to change this if it does not fit with what we had in mind for the issue, etc)
- Crew: including photographer(s), models & their agency, hair, makeup, stylist/fashion editor, production, art direction, assistants, etc
- Optional: shoot location, studio, date, special thanks
- Optional (but preferred): ‘story behind the story’ – inspirations, casting choices, stories from the set, etc. Behind the scenes/backstage footage can also be included (i.e. video and/or photos)
- We also need to see the model release for each model in the shoot.
- If a story includes more than one model please include their name with the fashion credit (e.g. IRINA wears…)
- We prefer to receive: An editable document (.doc or .rtf) or PDF with credits underneath the corresponding images.
Image sizes and format
- JPG, TIFF or PSD
- 300dpi minimum
- 8½ x 11in (portrait) or 11 x 17in (landscape)
- No text (credits, title, etc) on the images or layout (including image borders). We do all the layout and clothing credits (but we will take your ideas for layout and image order into consideration). If possible we would like to see a contact sheet or PDF of all the images available so we can make our own selection. We also like to have some options for use on the cover.
Optional: Every contributor is welcome to fill out a contributor profile. This applies to the entire team involved in the shoot – hair and makeup, stylist, props, etc. If interested please send back the following information:
- Year of Birth:
- Based in:
- Three people you would love to work with:
- Who do you think is one to watch? (Can be an artist, designer, model, musician, photographer… anyone!)
- ** Please also include a self portrait or image representing you (at least 500px width).
How to Send
.zip or .rar format via file sending site such as wetransfer.com, yousendit.com or sendspace.com. Please do not email the high res images!